Mission of the job:
This will be a summer internship for those who are interested in a career in Supply Chain Management or Operations. The individual will get hands-on warehouse experience working in the Shipping Department while also learning about the Operations process and being able to follow raw materials from the time they enter our facility to when they are shipped to customers as finished goods.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Pick, pack, and ship the orders of internal and external customers punctually and in good condition while providing the necessary documentation for all shipments for both domestic and international orders
- Ensure compliance with DOT/IATA regulations
- Work with Warehouse Supervisor to review and update SOP
- Help support the implementation of the RFID scanner process in the Warehouse
- Other duties as assigned
This position is expected to work between 30-40 hours/week, Monday-Friday between 9:30am - 6:00pm. Exact schedule can be discussed with Supervisor at time of hire.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor's program, Supply Chain Management/Operations or Business program preferred
- Basic computer skills required and experience with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Sense of urgency
- High attention to detail
- Ability to stand for entire shift
- Willing to learn new tasks as needed
- Strong team player
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Interns will receive competitive pay and will be considered for full-time positions based on their performance over the course of their internship.