- Execute marketing plan, strategy and tactics within defined timeline.
- Plan, prepare, implement and support the execution of marketing, promotional and commercial activities.
- Development of the content, layout and translation (if needed) of all marketing materials for company brands.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- Continuous management and refreshing of the existing portfolio.
- Planning and organization of congress exhibitions and internal/external events, lectures and webinars for company and brands.
- Perform market, products and competition research.
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and/or events.
- Assist with social media and website content.
- Responsibility of multitude of administrative tasks which are inherent to the marketing process.
- Offer product support to the end user and internal employees.
- Maintain contacts wit the internal and external partners.
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts
- Excellent time management skills
- Team work player
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
- Ability to spot emerging trends
- Familiarity with social media, social networking, email marketing and search engines
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passion for compounding
- Strong writing and copy-editing abilities
Education and Experience Requirements:
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet