As EMEA HR Manager you will become responsible for the implementation of the global HR strategy in tune with the region's needs, for the coordination and follow-up on various HR projects within the region and for advising management on general HR matters with the aim of developing a consistent policy and an efficient organization.
In this role, you will report to the EMEA Area Leader and work closely with the Global HR team and the HR professionals in EMEA and Business Leaders of the different companies. The position is based out of the offices in Rotterdam.
- Translate and implement the Global HR policies and programs within the EMEA region to promote cohesiveness, in collaboration with the Global HR team.
- Be responsible for planning, designing and executing HR services and programs that are aligned with the functional business strategies.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce HR policies and procedures for the organization.
- Organize and execute talent acquisition, training and development, employment processing, compensation, etc.
- Manage a team of HR Business Partners and other HR professionals (in talent acquisition, payroll and benefits).
- Coordinate and execute HR projects.
- Work with EMEA leadership to develop effective internal communications (between and among management and employees).
- Ensure employment law compliance in the different countries.
- Master's degree preferred
- At least 5 years of HR generalist experience, ideally in an international environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships at all levels
- Good working knowledge of current trends in human resources
- Dynamic and flexible individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Hands-on and pragmatic, able to get the things done
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude and the ability to work with a team
- Self-motivated and independent
- Excellent communication skills in English. Knowledge of Dutch and other languages is a plus
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a dynamic and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.