For our office in Capelle aan den Ijssel we are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and experienced
PRODUCT MANAGER PHARMA
In this role you will contribute to the realization of Fagron Nederland’s commercial objectives. You are responsible for a broad portfolio of innovative pharmaceutical compounds and registered drugs, and make sure that doctors and pharmacists are well aware of our products and services. You are supporting the optimal availability and access of our products for patients. To achieve this, you are working together closely with colleagues from different disciplines and stakeholders across the healthcare landscape.
You build in-depth knowledge about the product portfolio and target group, which enables you to position our products optimally. You excel at creating appealing, customized communication to reach and convince the right target group. You play a crucial role in Fagron’s ongoing pursuit of personalized healthcare!
Your main tasks include:
• You are responsible for the development and implementation of the marketing strategy for pharmaceutical compounds and registered drugs;
• You initiate and coordinate activities based on the marketing plan, and provide trainings to the Sales teams;
• You are able to inform, advise and engage (potential) customers and partners through differentiating content and appealing events about Fagron and our products and services
• Your engaging, measurable, successful activities and promotions support sales growth;
• You develop price- and reimbursement strategies for new and existing products in your portfolio;
• You analyze internal and external data to support targeted activities which support our customers better and improve our results;
• You build and manage a network of stakeholders (National Health Care Institute, Ministry of Health, Welfare & Sport, insurance companies, healthcare professionals, patient associations etc.). You keep on top of changes within the reimbursement system, which allows you to anticipate changes in the healthcare landscape;
• You work closely together with the innovation-, marketing- and sales teams and proactively inform them about relevant developments.
The ideal candidate is/has:
• A Master of Science in Marketing or Health Economics (or similar). A combination with a medical or pharmaceutical education is a plus;
• 5-10 years experience in product management and market access. Experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry is a strong plus;
• Fluency in Dutch; good command of English both written and verbally
• In-depth knowledge of the Dutch reimbursement and financing system of medicines;
• Strong commercial drive, entrepreneurial, hands-on, pragmatic and result-oriented;
• Strategic thinking, strong analytical and conceptional skills, excellent planner
• Experience in the management and implementation of multi-disciplinary projects;
• Customer-focused, enthusiastic, solution-oriented;
• Independent, thorough, digitally savvy and data-driven;
• Structured, accurate, great organizational skills;
• Natural ability to persuade, influence and inspire on all levels of the organization;
• Networker, able to quickly develop good relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
• Savvy in translating complex matters into clear, appealing (digital) content;
• Creative, innovative and proactive with a positive “can do”-attitude;
• Inspiring personality with strong presentation skills;
• You fully recognize yourself in Fagron’s core values!
We offer a diverse function in a successful, international and fast-growing organization, You will be part of an energetic and motivated team, and will be given freedom to develop, with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
On top of this exciting and challenging function, Fagron offers a market conform salary and excellent secondary conditions.