We are currently looking for an HR Business Partner Southern Europe. He/she will be responsible for HR-related topics in Southern Europe and will work closely with other HR professionals in order to guarantee an efficient and effective HR service towards employees and managers. He/she will be located in Barcelona, Spain but travel regularly to Croatia, Greece and Italy.
As the HR Business Partner Southern Europe, you will support and advise the management and are you the point of contact for managers as well as employees for all HR topics. You will report to the HR Manager EMEA, who is located in Rotterdam.
The key responsibilities are:
- Being a sparring partner for managers in HR-related business challenges, such as recruitment, talent development and employee engagement
- Supporting in the full employee life cycle
- Responsible for the annual performance, talent and salary review in collaboration with Global HR
- Onboarding of new employees
- Supporting in recruitment for open vacancies in Southern Europe
- Ensuring all HR admin processes with regards to onboarding, offboarding and changes are documented and processed in payroll
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Implementing and communicating HR policies and/or HR processes
- Active participation in HR projects
- All the above HR responsibilities are in close collaboration with the local teams
You have the following qualifications, experience, and capabilities:
- Master's degree or equivalent through experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the role of HR Business Partner or a generalist HR function
- Up to date knowledge of labor law and regulations
- Independent, hands-on, analytical and flexible
- Good command of English and Spanish. Italian, Greek and/or Croatian is a plus
- Good knowledge of the core Microsoft applications
- Strong communication skills
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest.
We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.