For our headquarters in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Junior ESG/Sustainability Data Analyst. The Junior ESG/Sustainability Data analyst will report to the Global ESG Consultant.
Fagron’s first ESG (Environmental, social and governance) strategy was published in 2021 and contains several ambitious targets in terms of:
- Reducing our environmental impact
- Providing benefits for our people
- Taking responsibility in our supply chain
- Giving back to communities in which we operate
- And conducting business in an ethical way
We are looking for a Data Analyst that can help professionalize our ESG (environmental, social and governance) efforts and help us contribute by reaching these targets!
- Collect ESG data
- Work with different departments in Rotterdam and business units in 17 countries globally to align and optimize data collection processes
- Analyze a broad range of ESG data to make it easier to track Fagron’s performance on ESG targets and contribute to optimization of data processing
- Translate ESG data in dashboards, graphics and presentations to give our internal and external stakeholders insights and contribute to tools to improve Fagron’s ESG performance
- Contribute to sustainability policies (including Scope 3 targets), implementation of carbon footprint reduction and waste management projects
- Report on ESG topics in annual report, interim updates, website and in a wide range of different ESG ratings (MSCI, ISS, Sustainalytics etc)
- Contribute to internal and external communication
Who are you?
- You are passionate about sustainability and eager to learn
- You have recently graduated and have less than one year work experience
- You are independent, analytical and ask questions when you want to understand something better
- A Master’s degree in industrial ecology, environmental science, sustainability management or other relevant master’s degree
- Knowledge of the greenhouse gas protocol and/or carbon footprinting
- Fluent in English (both speaking and writing). Speaking Dutch is an advantage
- Experience with Excel
- Knowledge of PowerBI is a plus
You will work in the ESG team consisting of the CFO, Global IR Manager and Global ESG Consultant. Because this is a new team, in addition to the mentioned responsibilities you will get the opportunity to contribute to other aspects of ESG within Fagron, depending on your interests.
Fagron offers an open and informal working environment and flexibility in terms of working from home part of the time. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and 28 vacation days per year.