For our Global Service Center in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Global HR Project Manager. As Global HR Project Consultant, you will design and manage a variety of HR projects from A to Z, enabling the successful execution of our HR strategy and will provide dedicated support to your HR colleagues worldwide in its implementation. You will work on a broad scope of HR topics, going from talent & performance management, learning & development, organizational design, employer branding and so much more. You will also ensure the consistency of the global HR processes and technologies within all aspects of HR. You will be the interface to the other global departments, our leaders and the entire global HR community.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for HR and gets energized by a great variety of HR topics. Do you have an open and creative mind, are you enthusiastic and driven, do you have a hands-on mentality and do you connect easily with different stakeholders? Then we are looking for you!
Task and Responsibilities
• You have a prominent role in the design, coordination and implementation of various cross-organizational HR projects
• The HR projects that you take on and coordinate are of a very diverse nature (talent & performance management, HR processes and policies, employer branding, learning & development, diversity & inclusion, etc.) and are rolled out globally across the organization
• You work closely with all HR functions and leaders of the different countries of the Fagron group
• You ensure compliance with the HR policies and guidelines set out
• You own and maintain different HR management systems
• Occasionally you will travel to local offices worldwide to give training or implement projects.
• You have a Master’s degree business economics, law or similar
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR, preferably within hard HR (comp & ben and related)
• You already have a first experience in taking on HR projects from an operational HR position or an HR consultancy role
• You work in a structured way and accurately, but you can also switch quickly
• You are creative, results-oriented, service-minded, hands-on and pragmatic and you can thrive in a dynamic no-nonsense organization
• You are a self starter, easy going, stand firmly in your shoes and know how to get people on board with flair and tact
• You have a fluent command of English, both verbally and in writing, Dutch is a plus.
We offer you a job in a successful, international and fast-growing organization. You will be part of a fresh and motivated team and get plenty of room for self-development with plenty of growth opportunities. We are open and informal organization where our people have a lot of autonomy. In addition to the substantive challenges, we offer a competitive salary and excellent perks and benefits. We also allow hybrid working.