The Environmental Monitoring (EM) Senior Technician is responsible for training, coordinating, and providing oversight of routine environmental monitoring sampling of classified manufacturing, filling, and support areas for pharmaceutical operations.
- Responsible for ensuring the aseptic technique of cleanroom staff during production activities.
- Ensure sampling is properly performed for batch specific and routine environmental monitoring.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment, working safely and accountable for supporting all health, safety, and environmental Corporate and Site goals.
- Support production operations by means of coordinating EM sampling of classified manufacturing, filling, and support areas and operations personnel.
- Support execution of qualification activities and special projects as necessary.
- Successfully interact with and support EM laboratory processes.
- Ensure compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and maintain constant inspection-readiness.
- Ensure integrity of data collected is maintained with accurate and complete documentation.
- Participate in process streamlining and continuous performance improvement.
- Provide initial on ongoing training of EM Technicians as well as other departments (as needed) on proper sampling techniques and documentation of samples.
- At least 1-2 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education & experience.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and across various functions
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, high workload environment, and be able to manage multiple projects and objectives for on-time event closure.
- use & general knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills; written and oral.
- Must work well on a team and be able to trouble shoot and problem solve in a cross functional team setting.
- Must be proactive, action oriented and have the ability to adapt to a change.
- Experience with Microsoft Application and other electronic systems preferred.
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.