Key Responsibility Areas
- Lead one or more pharmacy technicians with the aim of ensuring that all tasks are carried out correctly.
- Work with the Compounding Lead and the Clean Room Coordinator to execute the weekly production goals.
- Prepare the clean room with the aim of eliminating errors (materials, room, and compounds).
- Work according to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Aseptically fill individual pharmaceutical compounds.
- Prepare individual pharmaceutical compounds according to the schedule following GMP requirements, with the aim of providing the patient with the correct, quality medication.
- Complete and check batch records according to cGDP
- Clean the equipment and the workplace as well as monitor possible residual materials with the aim of working in a neat and clean environment which adheres to the quality guidelines to prevent accidents and incidents.
- Participate in the selection of the best practices necessary in the preparation of medication.
- Show respect for the quality, neatness and safety guidelines when carrying out production orders with the aim of preventing accidents and other unwanted incidents.
- Stay up to date on current standard operating procedures with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional expertise and optimally applying this expertise to the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent; one to four years previous work experience in a hospital or manufacturing environment or doing aseptic filling.
- Knowledge of clean room procedures, preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of and compliance with CGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) regulations, preferred but not required.
- Must pass validation three consecutive times before handling product in clean room; must be re-qualified every 6 months with a minimum requirement of filling a set minimum of syringes and vials in an established time frame and difficult operation conditions. Preferred but not required.
- Ability to work with others in a positive and professional manger and to develop and maintain strong working relationship with co-workers and management.
- Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; performs work independently without being prompted.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality, accuracy, sterility, and aseptic technique.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities. Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and organize resources to ensure work is completed on time.
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.