We are seeking a highly-motivated part-time Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join our team of professionals in Tampa, FL.
Essential duties and responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other records.
- Determines method of shipment.
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information on cartons.
- Assembles cardboard containers or selects preassembled containers.
- Inserts items into containers; ensures correct medication and supplies are packed and shipped to correct address per departmental procedures.
- Stamps, stencils, or glues identifying information and shipping instructions onto boxes, crates or containers.
- Posts weights and shipping charges, and affixes postage and or labels.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages – notify supervisor when issues that would affect customers happen.
- Log and routes items to departments.
- Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Completes end of day FedEx reports.
- Performs routine facilities maintenance including minor building repair and daily trash disposal from main break area.
Shift Hours are Thursday and Friday 10:30am - 7pm and Saturday 8:30am - 5pm
Note: The above statements describe the general nature and level of the work being performed and are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities of an employee in this job.
Qualified candidate will have:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) at least one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good computer and phone skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to operate a personal computer.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Position may require a valid state issued drivers' license.
AnazaoHealth offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package to include 401(k) and Volunteer Paid Time Off.