Position Summary: The Distribution Coordinator is responsible for performing the day-to-day operations in the warehouse to include processing of all incoming shipments, storage and fulfilment of outgoing shipments to customers. Other duties include but not limited to, picking, packing and sanitation.
· Follow established company policies and procedures and applies acquired job skills to receive, unload and put away incoming trucks; stores in appropriate areas.
· Receiving and storing materials in the warehouse and performing transactions in ERP (Dynamics 365).
· Inspects documents attached to incoming loads, completes receiving paperwork, signs for incoming deliveries, and maintains shipping/receiving logs and records.
· Accurately pick requested material and perform 2nd check of picked material upon request.
· Processes and load outgoing shipments with a high level of quality.
· Participates in all activities required to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
· Responsible for answering phones/doorbells and scheduling/receiving deliveries.
· Operates forklift and other transport equipment as necessary to move material. Performs normal routine maintenance to ensure equipment is kept in good working condition.
· Report to Distribution Coordinator Lead any maintenance and/or repair problems on equipment operated.
· Other duties as assigned.
Core Competencies -
· Responsible to learn all applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
· Adhere to all Good Documentation Practices (GDP).
· Responsible for understanding and complying with all Company policies and procedures.
· Responsible for additional projects and duties as assigned by Supervisor.
· Abides by all safety and operating rules.
· 1-3 years’ experience in a position of responsibility (i.e., Warehouse worker, Order Fulfilment, etc.) and a good working knowledge of all functional areas of a warehouse/distribution environment.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
· Effective problem-solving skills and demonstrated use of sound judgment.
· Ability to work effectively within a team setting.
· Forklift experience is preferred.
· Experience with Microsoft AX or ERP systems is preferred.
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.