Über die Tätigkeit
At our global office in Rotterdam, we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketeer (preferably with experience in the pharma sector) to join the Global Innovation Service Team and help us take the next step in digitalization and achieve our goals.
As our Digital Marketeer, you are data driven, digital-minded and you are keen to explore new opportunities to continuously improve the performance of our online marketing efforts. You have experience in e-commerce and digital marketing in combination offline marketing.
You are part of our Global Innovation Service team, with the mission to support and expand our global brands. You will be responsible for maintaining, promoting, and supporting the expansion of our Brands globally by working closely with local organizations in different countries. You will team up with other project members to achieve the targets set. You feel responsible and take ownership of your projects and the projects you participate in.
- Initiate digitalization projects
- Continuously look for ways to optimize the way reach and interact with our target audience
- Improvement of the conversion rate of our digital channels
- Set KPI’s for online marketing activities
- Advise (local) teams on their online marketing strategy and the UX of our websites and webshops
- Gain insight form the data and put this into specific action plans
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial ‘Can Do’ Mentality
- Conceptually strong, striving for innovation and continuous improvement
- Fluent in English (extra languages are considered a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication or related field required
- At least 3 years experience in the field of e-commerce, digital marketing and/or sales
- Direct ownership and management of digital marketing campaigns in the past roles
- Experience with SEO, online advertising and social media management
- Experience in lead generation and content creation is a plus
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.