Über die Tätigkeit
For our Global IT team in Rotterdam, we are looking for an IT Infrastructure Manager. Someone who will take the Fagron IT Infrastructure team to the next level.
The infrastructure team implements, maintains, administers and supports the infrastructure covering daily operational processes of the global offices. As the IT Infrastructure Manager at Fagron, you are primarily responsible for overseeing both the technical and managerial aspects of the organization’s IT department. As an IT Infrastructure Manager, you professionalize the service and structure of the technical IT function. You also ensure that the teams start to grow so that the teams perform well in terms of quality and quantity.
- You are responsible for the organization and daily operation of the IT systems and infrastructure of the organization
- You further expand the recently chosen IT concepts within the set frameworks
- Act as an intermediary between customers and the IT department where both languages can be spoken
- Set clear frameworks, address where necessary, and take adequate decisions.
- Define and decide on the execution of global projects involving data center and cloud services
- You design and optimize the technical infrastructure
- Manage Vendor 3rd party relationships, completing regular service performance reviews
- Draw up and manage the department’s budget
- You determine and implement the security strategy (Security Management)
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or comparable discipline
- 5-7 years of experience in IT Infrastructure Design and Delivery
- Excellent project management capabilities
- Knowledge of cloud management services (Azure or Amazon Web Services) is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear management style for content experts with an emphasis on results-oriented collaboration
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities, and we will offer you a competitive compensation.