Über die Tätigkeit
The General Manager will be responsible for managing the manufacturing site in Trzebinia (Poland). This site supports all Fagron sales & marketing companies within Europe. She or he will report to the Chief Executive Officer of the Fagron Group
- Ensure that the manufacturing site is competitive, innovative and operates with high delivery performance and customer satisfaction.
- Manage the project for the construction of the manufacturing site in Trzebinia and the move from the current location in Krakow to this new site.
- Be responsible for the site P&L.
- Be responsible for drawing up business plan, setting general organizational strategic objectives and implementing them.
- Manage all operations of the manufacturing site including purchase, warehousing, logistics, planning, production, quality control and assurance, expedition, customer services, finance, maintenance, HR and IT.
- Ensure that the manufacturing site meets all appropriate regulatory requirements and is aligned with the Fagron group standards.
- Create a winning team by establishing responsibilities, coaching, motivation and people development.
Set yourself apart
You have the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Master’s degree, preferably in Engineering.
- At least 5 years of relevant international experience in leading a manufacturing site or an operations department, preferably in pharmaceutical environment.
- Knowledge of lean management.
- Knowledge of basic EU GMP rules for manufactures.
- Strong managerial skills.
- Fluent in English and Polish.
- Strong project management skills.
- Familiar with working in a matrix and in a multinational, cross-functional environment.
- Flexible, persuasive, result-driven, proactive, pragmatic and problem solving.
- Ability to select the right people and motivate people to outperform.
What’s on offer
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.