Über die Tätigkeit
We are seeking a Pharmacy Technologies Analyst to join our Fagron Technologies team in our Tampa, FL office. This role will have responsibility for understanding systems requirements and the market landscape of compounding pharmacies within the United States in order to translate those requirements into business systems applications requirements to better meet the needs of compounding pharmacies.
• Ability to gather and compile compounding pharmacy system requirements
• Identify third party’s software that integrate to the systems used by the pharmacies, map its functionalities and obtain the specifications needed to integrate with them;
• Ability to interpret pharmaceutical terminology including a wide variety of chemical compound names
• Create and update documentation/helps/tutorial of each process defined;
• Train end users on how to use technology to effectively manage pharmacy operations
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, IT, or related field.
- Familiarity with Pharmacy Compounding Operations required
• Familiarity with PK Software’s Compounder Rx and Compounder Lab strongly preffered
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Effective time management skills and a sense of urgency.
• Ability to multi-task in a stressful environment.
• Good problem-solving abilities, ability to focus in a busy environment, and high attention to detail.
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment.