Über die Tätigkeit
This position will be based at B&B Pharmaceuticals in South East Englewood, Colorado and will be part of our Inside Sales team.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Approach (potential) customers by phone on self-generated leads and historical target lists and sell our products to them
• Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their needs with proactive approach
• Outbound phone campaigns and promotions
• Process questions from (potential) customers and provide information about our products
• Process inbound and outbound sales orders and follow up with customers
• Verification and update of customer regulatory data, contacts, and prices, etc.
• Occasional travel to tradeshows and/or customers to provide additional info on our products
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
• 3+ years' professional inside sales experience, preferably in pharmaceutical sales
• Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Business Administration, or comparable field strongly required
• Experience with CRM and ERP systems required
• Positive, enthusiastic and energetic
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Conflict resolution and problem solving skills
• Competitive sales and customer service oriented
B&B Pharmaceuticals is a well-established locally operated small business pharmaceutical wholesaler in the dynamic and constantly growing compounding pharmaceutical industry. We have an open and informal culture where individuals work together in a small office environment. We are looking for experienced and motivated hard working candidates who possess the ability to work independently. B&B Pharmaceuticals is part of a global organization with unique opportunities to grow your skill level and experience. This job opportunity includes a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including generous paid time off, matched 401k contributions, and performance benefits.