Über die Tätigkeit
We are seeking a Production Support Specialist to join our team in St. Paul, MN. This role will provide support to the production team. The main responsibility will be staging production projects and then providing support to repackaging and labeling as needed.
The hours are 7:00am - 3:30pm, Monday thru Friday.
- Work with production scheduler, production supervisor, and production team to ensure there are projects staged and ready for production to work on based on schedule or demand
- Read Packaging Base Document to determine materials needed for projects
- Locate, move, and stage materials required for project
- Use ERP system to capture movement of inventory from warehouse into production/staging
- Assist with moving drums/barrels into and out of production
- Help production team with getting additional materials/supplies needed to complete project
- Assist with repackage and/or labeling of MFG bulk or finished goods as needed in production
- Help set up and clean equipment in production as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow all GMP/GDP guidelines
- Maintain professional knowledge with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional knowledge and applying it in an optimum manner within the organization.
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Experience working in a food, cosmetics, or drug manufacturing production with cGMP and GDP knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Basic math skills
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron US offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.