Über die Tätigkeit
The Receiving Technician will physically process incoming goods with the goal of timely and accurate receipt and correct storage in the warehouse.
- Receive incoming goods, check them based on the packing list, receive them into the AX system, with the necessary labels, place and locate them to the right storage space.
- In case of errors of incoming goods, including freight damage notifying procurement with problem.
- Fill the picking shelves, where necessary with the help of a forklift.
- Pick transfer and pack and prepare them for shipment.
- Provide the necessary documents to quality for quality review. Communicate missing paperwork with procurement to obtain these documents.
- Keep the warehouse clean, need and orderly.
- Periodic cycle counts and physical inventory will be performed to maintain inventory control.
- Maintain inventory control by insuring all items are scanned out correctly.
- Maintain current SOP training.
- May have to work at both site locations of JCB Laboratories and Fagron Sterile Services depending on production needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- High School Diploma
- Previous work in a warehouse environment is preferred
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Experience with Microsoft AX or ERP systems is preferred
- Ability to work independently
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment.