Über die Tätigkeit
Contract Administration including preparing and recording business contracts on behalf of their employer. Their duties include researching a contract’s terms, alerting parties to renewals or extensions and tracking all communications between their employer and various accounts.
Employ pricing strategies that meet standards, policies and procedures. They ensure that salespeople and marketing employees comply with pricing changes. Monitor contract compliance and utilization.
Conduct ongoing analysis, project management, and compliance monitoring for commercial pricing and contracts.
Monitor internal pricing systems for pricing accuracy. They help drive sales, increase profits, and remain competitive with similar competitors. They also help ensure that customers have smooth and enjoyable experiences.
- Leadership duties to oversee contract and pricing administration and compliance internally
- Communicate with internal stakeholders as necessary including National Accounts, Sales, Finance
- Report creation and administration on contract performance
- Report creation and administration for analysis of customer and contract performance
- Track contract expiry and renewals
- Manage GPO and Group membership lists
- Craft, evaluate and execute a wide variety of different contracts covering a range of transactions.
- Create and maintain relationships with suppliers and serve as the singular point of contact for matters concerning contracts.
- Maintain records for correspondence and documentation in relation to established contracts and those in progress.
- Communicate and present information to stakeholders about all contract-related matters.
- Monitor contracts and move forward with close-out, extension or renewal and pricing compliance.
- Solve any contract-related problems that may arise with other parties and internally with the company itself.
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.
Let's talk about our Office! Our Austin office is located in the heart of the city in a beautiful high-rise that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th floor, you will see our bright and beautiful space with great downtown views. You will love the friendly and energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we all enjoy immensely. Things like - free garage parking in our building, daily coffee delivery, weekly catered lunches, and a refrigerator stocked with all sorts of tasty cold drinks from which to choose!
Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet