Über die Tätigkeit
Mission of the job:
This position is responsible for planning and managing demand processes to ensure the business meets agreed customer targets at minimum operating costs and optimum stock levels.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Execute processes for planning and scheduling that drive production efficiency and meeting/exceeding customer service targets and inventory targets
- Execute the master production schedule. Coordinate Procurement, Production and Quality to mitigate issues from shortages and delays. Use D365 to solve critical material problems so the efficiency of the production line is unaffected
- Generate Purchase Order and Production Order with MRP of D365
- Forecast production schedule based on capacity and component availability
- Review plans for future capacity constraints with management and suggest how to resolve imbalances
- Analyze and adjust production schedules to meet needs
- Ensure company production and inventory control strategies are consistently followed and applied
- Develop solid planning processes across various product types, configured/make to order products and make to stock products
- Maintain schedule demand against forecast targets for all products. Identify excess, obsolete and end of life inventories monthly, recommend and implement corrective action plan. Manage inventory levels with a key focus on reducing inventory days while improving service
- Share weekly material shortage and priority lists for procurement visibility, and work with teams to resolve issues
- Daily management and problem-solving of supply and inventory plan variances, including unexpected demand, to ensure appropriate communication and actions with sales, purchase and production
- Proactively participate and engage in driving supply planning execution of new business opportunities, including new products and product discontinuations, cooperating with Sales and Marketing
- Create and maintain reports that effectively communicate information against established business objectives
- Develop, understand, and improve necessary Key Performance Indicators
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements and qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Admin, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Master user-level knowledge of major ERP/MRP systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.), D365 experience preferred
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and ERP S/W.
- Basic understanding of VBA & SQL (Plus)
- At least 5 years of related experience
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Innovative responses to complex challenges in business and technology.
- Flexibility to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including a generous 401(k) plan, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.