Über die Tätigkeit
The Receiving Technician Lead will physically process incoming goods with the goal of timely and accurate receipt and correct storage in the warehouse.
- Supply production areas with materials using FIFO to ensure flow of production.
- Participate in all inventory audits.
- Ensuring inventory accuracy.
- Cycle Counts
- Physical Inventories
- Identify and correct inventory discrepancies
- Oversee all materials transfer activities between facilities.
- Responsible for training adherence for warehouse personnel.
- Track and account for all materials within the facility.
- Maintain warehouse and item locations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with all departments regarding inventory issues.
- Lead and direct receiving staff.
- Coordinate and oversee all warehouse logistics
- Confirm timely receipt processing of incoming materials
- Ensure appropriate receiving document retention
- Assist with the hiring of receiving staff
- Transfer materials between sites as required while utilizing the company material transport vehicle.
- Create a comprehensive list of items received daily for which you were unable to fully receive the item prior to End of Business and communicated to Procurement for resolution:
- Certificate of Analysis
- Duplicate Order
- Incorrect unit of measure
- Issue with the PO
- Ensure all transfer orders are complete and ready for delivery the day prior to expected delivery date.
- Ensuring all receiving activities are completed before the End of Business daily, including:
- Entry into AX
- Completion of “Receiving Inspection Form”
- Labeled appropriately
- Notification to Quality
- Utilizing proper equipment for material handling to include:
- Electric and manual pallet jack
- Properly elevating and communicating all issues effectively and driving to resolution
- Maintaining warehouse security
- Properly using scanners and computers to compete daily activities.
- Reviews documentation to ensure recording of processes, logs, and accounting of materials complies with policies, procedures, and Good Documentation Practices (GDP)
- Receive incoming goods, check them based on the packing list, receive them into the AX system, with the necessary labels, place and locate them to the right storage space.
- In case of errors of incoming goods, including freight damage notifying procurement with problem.
- Fill the picking shelves, where necessary with the help of a forklift.
- Pick transfer and pack and prepare them for shipment.
- Provide the necessary documents to quality for quality review. Communicate missing paperwork with procurement to obtain these documents.
- Keep the warehouse clean, neat and orderly.
- Periodic cycle counts and physical inventory will be performed to maintain inventory control.
- Maintain inventory control by insuring all items are scanned out correctly.
- Maintain current SOP training.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Previous work in a warehouse environment is preferred
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Valid driver’s license mandatory
- Experience with Microsoft AX or ERP systems is preferred
- Ability to work independently
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.