Über die Tätigkeit
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career and make a difference as FP&A Junior Analyst. You will participate in several financial and data-driven projects, building reports and analyzing business performance to support strategic decisions.
You will be part of the Global Finance team in Rotterdam, reporting to the Global FP&A Manager and working jointly with the accounting and consolidation specialists, to translate numbers into insights. A collaborative and proactive attitude, analytical reasoning and a result-driven approach must be in your core. You are curious, data savvy, good with numbers, like getting things done and constantly looking for improvements.
What will you do?
- Generate recurring reports and dashboards for the leadership team ensuring they are delivered timely and with accuracy.
- Prepare external reporting on business performance, and support the preparation of quarterly press releases, board of directors’ presentations and other external analytics.
- You will build effective relationships with regional and local finance teams.
- Assists with forecasting, and annual operating budget processes including supporting the local teams and compiling figures into presentation format.
- Responsible for preparing the company’s reporting packages, summarizing company's performance for various periods.
- Translate business results into impactful visuals.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Business-related subjects. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Analytical skills, accuracy, attention to detail and ability to set priorities to timely achieve high-quality results.
- Initiative and capability to communicate across the organization, working individually as well as in a team.
- 1 to 2 years work experience in a similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of reporting, Excel/PowerPoint, and Power BI.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Knowledge of consolidation systems is a plus.
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.