Über die Tätigkeit
AnazaoHealth is looking for a highly motivated Senior Financial Reporting Accountant to join our Finance Team. Manufacturing experience Required.
This position will assist with the preparation and development of monthly financial reporting and supporting analytics. The position will also consist of providing Ad Hoc financial analyses and data validation. This opportunity provides exposure to many functional departments, leading to a high-level understanding of all areas of the business. The responsibilities of this role are within the current accounting systems, creating a challenging, dynamic, and rewarding work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts, including subledger to ledger for Bank accounts, Fixed assets
- Inventory, AR, and AP. Updates schedules to substantiate all other Balance sheets accounts
- Records and consolidates entries and accounts to be utilized in the financial statements, and prepares internal financial reports as required
- Prepares/Develops analytical reports to aid business in identifying variances and trends
- Handles general ledger analysis, queries, and related needs
- Completes monthly payments and accrual entries
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit
- Files State License renewals, Sales and use tax forms with federal, state, and local government agencies
- Develops, documents, and streamlines accounting processes and procedures
- Maintains knowledge of acceptable accounting practices and procedures
- Continually looks for opportunities to improve effectiveness of accounting processes and financial reporting
- Supports the annual budget process, working closely with Business Controller and other areas as deemed necessary
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Business Controller
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of GAAP and relevant financial accounting regulations
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to work independently to investigate and resolve day to day issues with minimum guidance
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables) and related Microsoft applications
Education and Experience:
- Manufacturing Accounting experience Required
- BS in Accounting
- CPA or actively pursuing preferred
- At least 6-10 years of progressive experience required. Experience in process improvement experience preferred.
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a dynamic and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.