Über die Tätigkeit
The Distribution Supervisor is responsible for the organizing and scheduling of manpower and directing of Distribution operations daily. Responsible for work schedules in shipping and receiving, process order picking, all production support areas and maintenance of cGMP compliance. Coordinates distribution activities under the direction of the Warehouse Manager. Conducts training for all distribution personnel to ensure a well-coordinated shipping, receiving and production support operations.
- Coordinates the daily activities of all warehouse personnel to ensure that production support, shipping, receiving, housekeeping, inventory control, distribution and all other warehouse functions are carried out in an efficient manner.
- Coordinates data entry to ensure that all receipts and shipments of supplies, raw materials, and components are entered into the AX operating system in a timely manner.
- Oversees the accurate processing of all AX Distribution Management transactions initiated by distribution personnel to support production operations.
- Develops new and revises current SOP’s as necessary to ensure cGMP compliance associated with distribution operation. Maintains all records and documentation necessary for all distribution operations. Works within Master Control system for all SOP revisions and change notices
- Coordinates with other departments to facilitate efficient distribution operations. Maintains close communication and working relationships with Planning/Scheduling, Customer Service, QA/QC, Purchasing, Accounting, and Production departments.
- Coordinates the transportation of finished goods to ensure timely delivery of finished product.
- Administers and evaluates site continuous inventory cycle count program to ensure accurate inventory balances in the AX operating system.
- Coordinates the distribution safety programs in order to provide a safe and clean workplace for employees and within the regulations of all OSHA, local and state regulations.
- Provides training to distribution personnel on all pertinent SOP and cGMP concerns, as well as training covering the distribution Management module in the AX operating system.
- Manages all employee personnel issues related to performance. Conducts timely performance appraisals of employees.
- Assures the cleaning of the entire warehouse and related equipment.
- Completes deviation reports and action plans in the Master Control system as required.
- Promotes continual improvement taking accountability for the effectiveness of the Environmental/Energy Management System.
- Responsible for ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to within the Distribution dept.
- Other projects and duties as required.
- A minimum of a 2-year college degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of three years’ experience at a supervisory/manager level are required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in shipping/receiving and warehouse operations in the pharmaceutical, biologics, therapeutics, diagnostic, and/or medical device industry preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems, preferably Microsoft AX.
- Must be able to work effectively with electronic management tools and systems.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate reliability in attendance and punctuality.
- Self-motivated and customer centric.
- Experience with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Ability to work with others in a positive and professional manner and to develop and maintain strong working relationships with co-workers and management.
- Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; performs work independently without being prompted.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality, accuracy, and accountability.
We believe in our people and foster a supportive environment that develops and rewards performance and incentivizes long-term career success. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Generous Paid Time Off and Rollover
- Company matching 401K and Retirement Savings Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working arrangements
Now let's not forget our site!
The FSS Boston facility is in beautiful Canton, Massachusetts. Employees enjoy ample parking at a state-of-the-art compounding facility. The employee breakroom provides plenty of storage for lunches and you can enjoy free coffee anytime of the day!
Fagron US is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. Fagron US is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.