Über die Tätigkeit
About the role
The Operations Coordinator 1 is responsible for coordinating activities to support the needs of production. This position’s day-to-day activities include performing label printing and review and filter integrity testing. Other activities to support production coordination may be required. Must possess the ability to take on projects independently and drive to completion. Effective daily communication will be a routine aspect of this position.
- Prints and reviews primary and secondary product labels for production use. Ability to trouble shoot printing issues.
- Performs filter integrity testing including filter flush and test. Ability to document within master batch record to record results.
- Communicates issues to department lead or supervisor to ensure production activities continue and occur on time.
- Participate in all company training and consistently completes all training requirements by use of the company’s computer training system.
- Responsible to understand and comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of good manufacturing principles and practices.
- Adhere to all Good Documentation Practices (GDP) standards.
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- General knowledge of GDP.
- Ability to frequently lift/move materials and objects (up to 40 lbs).
- Ability to work overtime on weekends as needed.
- Able to take direction and work on production requirements as needed (after training).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and demonstrate use of sound judgement.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with others in a positive and professional manner and to develop and maintain strong working relationships with co-workers and management.
- Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; performs work independently without being prompted.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality, accuracy, and accountability.
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.