Über die Tätigkeit
The Senior Maintenance Technician is a key member of our maintenance team, responsible for overseeing and executing advanced maintenance tasks to ensure the optimal performance and reliability of our facilities and equipment. This role involves leading a team of technicians, implementing preventive maintenance programs, and troubleshooting complex issues. The Senior Maintenance Technician plays a critical role in maintaining a safe and efficient working environment. Key
· Adheres to the organization’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Current Good Manufacturing Procedures (CGMP), Occupational Safety & Health Administration requirements (OSHA), and various regulatory agency requirements.
· Conducts regular inspections of the facility and equipment to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures (SOP, cGMP, OSHA, etc.).
· Oversite includes but is not limited to heating, HVAC, humidifiers, lighting, electrical, refrigeration, plumbing, boilers, water purification, pumps/vacuums, air filtration, and basic construction trades.
· With minimal supervision, completes work orders and special projects delegated by the Facilities and Maintenance Manager.
· Maintains facility and equipment parts inventory to ensure supplies are available on-demand.
· Monitors the Building Management System (BMS) and collaborates with Environmental Monitoring regarding potential issues with building temperature, humidity, and biometric pressures.
· Maintains accurate records in the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to ensure proper documentation for all facility and equipment maintenance.
· Maintains consistent communication with the customers, vendors, internal departments, and managers of the status of repairs that interrupt production or services.
· Coordinates schedule and assignments with vendor resources.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Minimum of five years of experience in utility or facility maintenance, including skilled HVAC, electrical, and plumbing trades.
· Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
· Demonstrate reliability in attendance and punctuality.
· Self-motivated and customer centric.
· Experience with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word) Core Competencies · Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects with competing deadlines.
· Establish priorities and work in an organized manner with an emphasis on problem-solving, detail, and accuracy.
· Be responsive, quick-thinking, and possess an innate ability to anticipate and respond to issues.
· Capacity to learn quickly and understand how to carry out general instructions with minimal supervision.
· Able to interpret manufacturing and equipment manuals with comprehension of drawings and specifications.
· Demonstrate strong communication and customer service skills with the ability to manage professional and interpersonal relationships.
· Ability to work independently without close supervision and as a member of a team.
· Must meet or exceed the company’s attendance and punctuality standards.
· Proficient with basic computer skills with Microsoft Office applications, internet web applications and
· Reliable transportation to and from work
· Valid driver’s license
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.