Über die Tätigkeit
For our global office in Rotterdam we are looking for a System Administrator who wants to help us achieve this goal. Who wants to make the world better for the people who need this and who’s goal it is to thrive in looking for new opportunities.
Fagron is currently looking to expand its IT Delivery team with a Systems Administrator. In this role you will be responsible for maintaining Fagron's on-premise and cloud infrastructure.
- You will be our 2nd line support for end users.
- You will maintain and pro-actively monitor our environment.
- You will perform troubleshooting, resolution and problem analysis.
- You will create and maintain documentation.
Must have technical experience:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012 and related services:
Good to have technical experience:
- Dell server hardware
- Microsoft Azure and related services (AAD, O365, etc)
- Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- MBO level education
- Microsoft Windows certification
- ITIL required
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Good communication skills
- Service-minded and user-friendly attitude
- Demonstrable ability to quickly learn and implement and support unfamiliar technologies
- Willing to grow and develop your knowledge
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.