Über die Tätigkeit
For our global office in Rotterdam we are looking for a Global Business Development Manager.
As a Global Business Development Manager you will be the one who will be the main driver of our new sales opportunities on an international playing field. This role includes all aspects of cold acquisition for new clients, sales development, and of course closing the deal. You will identify and interact with new prospects and customers around the globe and you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to accelerate the adoption of our products and services globally.
Responsibilities will include finding, approaching, and engaging with new customers globally, identifying sales opportunities on a broad field of Fagron products. You will be responsible for driving top-line revenue growth and overall market adoption of Fagron products while managing the day-to-day customer interactions.
We are seeking someone who is passionate for sales, who goes the extra mile for that deal, who is innovative and creative in new ways to grow their sales and meeting their target. You know how to work with KPI's and always excel. You can think strategically about business and product.
You are the first BDM on an international level and you don't mind to work alone, and make this role your own. You always collaborate with other departments and work cross-functional when necessary. You thrive in a fast-paced setting that is constantly evolving. Proving you are an effective negotiator possessing raw materials and compounding knowledge is a critical part of this job.
You will report to our Area Manager RoW and will be working on your strategy and tactics with him.
- Support a compounding pharmacy or distributor centered strategy in new countries that can evolve into a broad framework for entering into strategic partnerships and alliances establishing Fagron as the customers’ preferred partner/source.
- Engage Fagron’s field sales organizations and operation sites to create and drive revenue opportunities for the group.
- Evangelizing Fagron’s value proposition externally with customers
- Take the lead to identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage with your supervisor opportunities that represent significant revenue to Fagron.
- Ability to assess technical and commercial feasibility for the customer and Fagron.
- Evaluate the economic and strategic cost-benefit of partnerships.
- Manage complex contract negotiations with your supervisor to develop long-lasting relations with customers.
- Develop with senior management team best practices to foster, manage, and track opportunities.
- Understanding and executing global digital sales processes through social media and other platforms.
- Ability to help set up global e-commerce set up and support the business functions behind it effectively.
- Prepare and give business reviews to senior leaders
- 7+ years of experience with global sales and complex agreements preferably in pharma raw materials and or pharmaceutical compounding
- 7+ years of business development, partner development, or alliances management experience
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and financial metrics.
- Track record of success building in global commerce preferably in raw materials or compounding business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations
- MBA/MS a plus
- Knowledge of Fagron services and products
- End-to-end negotiation experience, including identifying, developing, and executing successful partnerships.
- Interpersonal, presentation, and writing skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts and influence others internally and externally.
- Perfect speaking of English and at least 1 other language
We offer you an exciting position in a successful, international and fast-growing organization. You will be part of a fresh and motivated team and you will have plenty of room for self-development with enough prospects for professional growth. In addition to the substantive challenges, we offer a competitive salary and excellent secondary conditions.