Über die Tätigkeit
Fagron is experiencing a rapid growth and to support this growth and ambitions, we are working on a migration from an on-premise platform to cloud solutions. Digitization is aimed at harmonizing solutions and processes. We do this by moving to the Microsoft SaaS hosted stack; D365 F&O, D365 CE and M365, SharePoint, Teams and OneDrive. We are preparing our business for the future. A key element in this is to add even extra value to the business by bringing the Power Platform to our businesses.
To support this transition, we are looking for an Application Consultant, who has a good understanding and knowledge of the business software. Together with a team of IT professionals, you will work on the program to transition Fagron to the D365 F&O, D365 CE and M365 (SharePoint and Teams) platforms in its fullest extent.
Are you clever and have a passion for IT and new technology? The new possibilities as offered in the Microsoft suite hold little surprises for you. As a platform owner, you manage, maintain and optimize the Power Platform environment by setting out guidelines and control usage and consumption. As the Power Platform offers almost unlimited capabilities, and allows anyone to be a developer, we are looking for a colleague owning the Power Platform buckets as described by Microsoft:
• Administration & Governance
You act as a mentor for the business pears and IT teams at Fagron and show the capabilities, possibilities and high light real live examples to further promote the system drives you.
• You have at least a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, IT or related field or likewise work experience in an IT area
• Proven experience in a similar position
• Certificates in related areas are a plus
• Embracing new features, discover all possibilities and new features such as the process advisor is in your nature
• You love to engage with people and collaborate to come to better solutions
• You are analytical and proactive
• You are result- and service- oriented and have a hands-on mentality
• Fluent in English, both spoken and written. A second European language is a plus
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment.