Über die Tätigkeit
Purchase of the required products, equipment, supplies and/or services to meet our operational needs.
- Place orders with approved vendors/suppliers as required following company procedures
- Analyze purchase requisitions and review for accuracy and completion
- Request quotes for products, equipment, supplies and/or services as requested
- Investigate and identify new potential vendors/sources for supplies and products as requested
- Prepare RFQ’s as needed
- Obtain samples and data as required for departments as needed
- Explain and clarify purchasing procedures to internal departments as well as suppliers
- Manage vendor relationships while elevating potential issues related to purchase agreements
- Keep data up to date (delivery terms, payment terms, purchase prices and more) in the ERP system with the aim of helping to ensure the department’s proper operation
- Maintain professional knowledge and technical skills related to purchasing with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional knowledge and applying it in an optimum manner within the organization
- Solve problems with orders in an efficient and timely manner
- Be responsive to information requests
- Other duties as specified by manager
- Primary point of contact for tracking progress/KPI’s/reporting
- Oversight of accuracy and execution of ordering.
- Demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, results, and processes.
- Lead the development and execution of category management strategies.
- Lead the negotiations to select, appoint and steer supply base that progresses the company’s objectives on quality, cost, delivery, and innovation.
- Lead oversight reporting for status of activities within department including item card development, purchase order, return, and credit status.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- 3-5+ years of Supply Chain experience, experience in purchasing/buying preferred
- Experience in working in a cGMP environment, with FDA & State Board of Pharmacy experience would be a plus for any candidate
- Demonstrated experience in planning, project execution, and resource management for a global organization is desirable
- Experience in successfully coordinating across several complex functions to ensure comprehensive and consistent planning
- Experience with the preparation of reports and/or presentations/communications via presentation tools such as PowerPoint, project dashboards and written reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Relevant IT skills (able to work with Visio, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Ability to think strategically and tactically (detail-oriented)
- Strong collaborative and influencing skills, and ability to work well in a cross-functional, matrixed environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Flexible and able to adapt to company growth and evolving responsibilities
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional, and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.