Über die Tätigkeit
As a Global Innovation Project Specialist, you are driven, self-starting and ambitious. You are enthusiastic about science and healthcare, but you are looking for a different way to make the world a better place. You want to participate in different projects, want to be in contact with colleagues in different countries and want to learn everything there is about new innovations in pharma.
You will detect, prepare and launch (new) products and/or services and evaluate the existing product portfolio with the aim of successfully positioning the products in the market.
- Draw up an annual action plan for one’s product portfolio with the aim of contributing to the realization of the organization’s developments and objectives.
- Support and expand local brands globally through great communication and project management skills.
- Based on input from local Marketing & Innovation departments, business partners, manufacturers and customers, assist with the analysis and evaluation of new commercial opportunities with the aim of deciding whether to start a new Innovation project or not.
- Support the coordination and implementation of global innovation projects with the aim of introducing and optimizing products in selected countries.
- Search for synergies in countries regarding Innovation projects with the aim of learning from each other and using each other’s strengths.
- Work closely with local Marketing & Innovation teams with the aim of introducing products and services in the market.
- Follow up on effectiveness and success of Innovation products and services with the aim of correcting portfolios or adjusting the approach if needed.
- Continuously inform oneself about the latest trends in one’s field and keep one’s knowledge up to date in function of new developments with the aim of consolidating one’s credibility, by offering a service which is continuously based on up-to-date knowledge.
- You have a Master’s degree in pharmacy or health sciences; a PhD is a plus
- You have at least 2 years of experience in product development;
- Knowledge of the compounding sector and how to evaluate critically the science behind products is a plus;
- You are analytical: being able to go from analysis to conclusion, recommendation and plan is not an issue for you;
- You can work independently, you have a sense of responsibility, you are creative, communicative and a team player;
- You have knowledge on pharmaceutical technologies applied to the compounding market;
- You can write technical documents and know how to read and interpret scientific articles;
- You have good computer skills and can handle Excel and PowerPoint;
- You are fluent in English.
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.