Über die Tätigkeit
We are seeking a Senior Post Production Technician to join our team in Wichita, Kansas. This position will report to the supervisor of manufacturing operations.
- Works with post production leads and supervisor to ensure tasks are completed on time and manages adherence to the manufacturing schedules.
- The senior tech will have a deep understanding of all required operations and will be trained in all department TCPs.
- They will lead by example to all other technicians and work according to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Perform and assist in authoring post production procedures that align with CGMP practices or guidelines.
- The technician will lead and manage the team if the supervisor and lead are not present or available.
- Work with engineering and validation to ensure that production equipment is in good working condition.
- Organize the cleanroom so that the material is always in the same locations and orderly to promote efficiency.
- Prepare individual pharmaceutical compounds according to schedule and prescribed medication as well as GMP requirements, with the aim of providing the patient with the correct medication.
- Exhibit a great attitude that promotes a positive work environment.
- Clock in and out for every scheduled shift in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Over 2 years of experience working in a production environment, ideally in a cleanroom setting.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others and work across departments.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of clean room procedures.
- Knowledge of and compliance with CGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) regulations, preferred but not required.
- Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; performs work independently without being prompted.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities. Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to work within tight timelines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and organize resources to ensure work is completed on time.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality, accuracy, sterility, and aseptic technique.
- Basic computer and math skills.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work in a team environment.
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.