Über die Tätigkeit
The Sales Operations Manager supports the organization by working directly with customers to ensure customer account and order accuracy, timeliness, and completeness — promptly following up on customer concerns and providing a high level of service. The employee coordinates with internal teams — Production Planning, Warehouse Distribution, Quality, and IT — to plan for customer demand.
- Verify licensing for accounts; work with Sales Representatives to obtain necessary documentation.
- Accurately and quickly process orders.
- Place outbound calls to customers and potential customers, following up on order details and/or with inquiries about business needs for our products.
- Complete customer intake documentation regarding complaints thoroughly, accurately, and efficiently.
- Follow up on non-medication complaints to completion of issue. Escalate medication-related concerns per SOP guidance.
- Submit credit requests.
- Recognize errors and anomalies, and appropriately escalate for resolution.
- Sales support functions as requested, including sending invoice copies, documentation requests, marketing information, etc.
- Build relationships with sales structure and customers to ensure comprehensive management of customer account needs.
- Cross-sell products.
- Facilitate online ordering setup and training for all customers. Encourage use of the electronic tools; understand and escalate concerns.
- Report out sales internally on a weekly basis.
- Monitor inventory levels and adjust customer forecasts as needed, based on sales history and/or customer feedback.
- Work closely with Sales to support their territories. Learn their styles, cycles, and business changes to anticipate changing needs.
- Work closely with customers to learn their needs, and communicate them to the appropriate party.
- Learn the Fagron organization to understand business processes. Use your chain of command to escalate problems, but demonstrate knowledge of organizational accountabilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school degree.
- Strong attention to detail — our products are used in medical settings, and accuracy is a must.
- Excellent communication skills — both written and verbal.
- Ability to maintain composure under stress.
- 2–3 years of customer service experience, handling inbound business-to-business customers preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools — Excel, Outlook, Word applications especially.
- AX or other ERP system experience is strongly preferred.
- Willingness and ability to deliver unpleasant information in professional and honest manner, when necessary.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
Fagron US offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.