Über die Tätigkeit
Assist in the compounding activities inside classified areas. Remain gowned inside an ISO 7 environment for 6+ hrs.
· High level of attention to detail with the ability to multitask
· Responsible for assisting in the set-up of daily activities including staging of batches, equipment cleaning and set-up, and documenting in batch records and logbooks.
· Meet Right First Time (RFT) metrics by reducing error / deviations and completing corrections in a timely manner
· Maintain adherence to SOP’s, cGMPs and the manufacturing schedule
· Aid in inventory control by properly documenting components and materials used on corresponding paperwork
· Ability to receive and maintain a high-level gowning and media fill qualification
· Independently assist and compound all production batches
· Ability to troubleshoot equipment and compounding problems and escalate to management when required
· Excellent documentation skills and high level of aseptic skill, VLFH experience preferred
· Be able to complete periods of standing up to 6hrs per shift and be able to twist and lift product material during job shift
· Assume other duties and responsibilities as directed by supervisor
· A strong understanding of cGMP and GDP in a manufacturing setting required
· Gowning experience required
· Aseptic experience required
· Excellent punctuality and attendance
· Quality minded and detail oriented
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.