Über die Tätigkeit
The IT Business Analyst plays a key role in Fagron’s Applications practice within the IT department. Individuals in this role are responsible for enhancing the quality of IT products and services, analyzing data to inform business decisions, finding technological solutions to business needs, and supporting growth initiatives through development of processes and technology. The application landscape a Business Consultant is exposed to includes ERP, CRM, BI, e-commerce, and more. Our Business Consultants are the IT department’s link to the businesses, processes, and people at Fagron. Join our team and learn something new every day while working for the global leader in personalizing medicine!
- Meet with business users to analyze and define business requirements considering technical feasibility, budget, timing, existing architecture, and quality requirements so a project can be prioritized and scheduled by the Applications Manager.
- Convert requirements into functional specifications in a functional design document with the aim of providing a detailed basis for the creation of a technical design document in the next phase.
- Oversee the iterative development process by meeting with business users, tracking testing progress, and communicating issues and change requests to the rest of the project team.
- Train business users at a functional level so they adopt and efficiently use the systems and processes developed.
- Produce reports for leadership on the application development and/or implementation initiatives you are responsible for.
- Provide ongoing functional support for implemented solutions and track recurring issues, bugs, or process breakdowns in an ITSM ticketing system.
- Serve as consultant for one or more companies and act as an information source and communicator between departments and business units.
- Research and source new technology to solve business problems and manage existing vendor relationships.
- Continuously look for ways to improve business processes through observation of user behavior and suggest process changes or new technology solutions.
- Stay up to date about the latest trends and developments in business technology and promote these with IT leadership and business users.
- Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience supporting a Microsoft Dynamics ERP product at a functional level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a team environment required
Set Yourself Apart
- 2+ years of Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations experience strongly preferred
Experience supporting applications in a regulated manufacturing environment preferred
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.