Über die Tätigkeit
The Supply Packaging Technician is an integral part of the Supply Repackaging Organization. Under general supervision of the Lead, Supply Packaging, the Supply Packaging Technician is responsible for packaging supplies, devices and equipment products while maintaining accuracy, efficiency and meeting production standards.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Interprets and executes work orders with strong attention to accuracy, quality and efficiency.
2. Understands, safely operates and maintains all packaging equipment.
3. Completes work order documentation with high accuracy.
4. Accurately enters production in computer system.
5. Meets daily and monthly production requirements.
6. Adheres to all quality and safety standards and guidelines.
7. Provides recommendations of process and efficiency improvements based on direct work experience.
8. All other duties as assigned by management to ensure the success of Letco Medical.
QUALIFICATIONS – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one (1) to three (3) years related experience and/or training working in a warehouse or production environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry a plus.
2. LANGUAGE ABILITY: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions. Able to understand verbal and written instruction.
3. MATH ABILITY: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
4. REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to read and interpret company documents.
5. COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in the Microsoft Office suite of applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and with Internet Explorer.
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.