Sobre el puesto
Mission of the job
Prepare, weigh, fill and package products for the correct delivery of production orders and with the aim of guaranteeing production output. Assist with warehouse and shipping functions as needed on a daily basis.
Key Responsibility Areas
Control the quantities that have been prepared beforehand against the production protocol with the aim of complying with the production protocol and working according to the right guidelines.
Weigh, fill and package raw materials according to the quality assurance guidelines with the aim of completing correct production orders.
Respect guidelines as regards quality, order and safety when completing production orders with the aim of preventing accidents and incidents.
Regularly carry out the required checks as prescribed by the production protocol with the aim of accurately complying with the production protocol.
According to established guidelines, clean cabins before and after each production order with the aim of working in a clean environment that is in line with the quality requirements for preventing accidents and incidents
Pick, package and ship customer orders on time on a daily basis.
Keep the warehouse clean and maintaining it as well as the material with the aim of creating a safe and clean working environment.
Destáquese del resto
• Business related degree strongly preferred
• Minimum of three years’ experience in production and/or shipping
• ERP experience preferred; Microsoft Dynamics (NAVISION)
• Strong team player with the ability to work in an independent and productive manner
• Ability to research issues and arrive at logical well-documented analysis and conclusions
• Effective verbal and written communicator