Sobre el puesto
Fagron is looking for an Environmental Monitoring Technician for our Wichita location. The EM Technician will implement procedures and processes for accident prevention and protection at work and environmental aspects and ensure compliance with these aiming to comply with the legal standards.
This position will report to the Environmental Supervisor.
• Trace, analyze and evaluate the hazards and risks
• Trace, analyze and evaluate the hazards and risks at work aiming to propose the necessary measures
to minimize and/or eliminate the risks.
• Analyze accidents at work
• Analyze accidents at work and identify the causes aiming to prevent accidents at work occurring in the future.
• Detect problem areas on environment
• Detect problem areas on environment and adapt existing or develop new procedures, processes and
rules for the promotion of the environment with the aim of optimizing the environmental policy
within the organization.
• Act as secretary and adviser to the Committee on Accident Prevention and Protection at Work
• Act as secretary and adviser to the Committee on Prevention and Protection at Work aiming to create
ongoing awareness of safety issues among the employer and employees.
• Continuously monitor legislation and legislative changes
• Continuously monitor legislation and legislative changes relating to safety and environment and keep
one’s knowledge up to date in terms of new developments aiming to be able to offer a service which
is always based on up-to-date knowledge and which complies with current legal standards and
• Other duties as assigned.
Destáquese del resto
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
At least 6 months - 1 year related work experience
Pharmaceutical industry work experience a plus
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.