Sobre el puesto
The Manufacturing Operator will be responsible for the following:
• Follow manufacturing formulation protocols to create creams, gels, bases, solutions, and pastes by
weighing out and controlling raw materials.
• Weigh, fill, and package raw materials, semi-finished goods and finished products according to Good
Manufacturing Pactices and quality assuance guidelines with the aim or completing correct
• Clean equipment/workstations and check for possible residue with the aim of working in a clean
enviroment that is in line with the quality requirements.
• Use Good Documentation Practices to record weights, working times, activities, and possible
deviations on controlled documents in a timely manner.
• Operate machine(s) with the aim of being responsible for the optimum functioning and output of
• Maintain professional knowledge with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional knowledge and
applying it in an optimum manner within the organization.
• Other duties as assigned.
Destáquese del resto
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
Experience working in a food, cosmetics, or drug manufacturing production with cGMP knowledge or a pharmacy tech with compounding experience is preferred.
Ability to effectively communicate with others.
Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
High School diploma or GED
Basic computer skills
Basic math skills
Fagron US offers its associates competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.