Sobre el puesto
• 2IC to National Sales Manager
• Initiate, plan and drive Genomics and Brand sales in line with achieving a set budget and volume-based growth target
• Visit existing customers and potential customers to develop and grow sales
• Identify new business opportunities and sales
• Accountable for lead generation and follow through
• Create market awareness
• Continuous review of competitor market
• Plan and drive client sales related education.
• Negotiates larger contracts with e.g. a group of clinics, healthcare providers.
• Ensure correct and timely reporting of activities with the aim of ensuring that the sales results are consistently monitored.
• Actively take part in team meetings with the aim of guaranteeing a uniform approach and creating a platform where discussions about daily problems are encouraged.
• Actively participate in exhibitions, congresses, information sessions, etc. with the aim of making new contacts with customers and suppliers.
• Continuously informing oneself about the latest trends and developments in one’s field and keeping one’s knowledge up to date with the aim of consolidating one’s credibility, by offering a service which is continuously based on up-to-date knowledge.
Destáquese del resto
• Sc in Microbiology / Genetics (Required)
• Sc in Microbiology / Genetics (Preferred)
• Post-Graduate Qualification in Business Management (Preferred)
• 5-7 years sales, marketing and account management experience
• Strong Excel skills
• ERP system / Business Intelligence
• Available for national & international travel
• People focused
• Attention to detail
• Aesthetics and private clinic market knowledge (beneficial)
• An understanding of the genetics and pharmaceutical market (beneficial).