Sobre el puesto
Reporting to the VP of Finance, North America, The Financial Analyst will assist in financial analyses and the development of long-range financial forecasts and related budgets, with the aim of providing foundations for the planning, control, and evaluation of the business results. You will do much more than just creating spreadsheets. The job will be dynamic and visible. You will analyze the data and present and discuss trends in the business as you see them. Your PowerPoint slides will be on point
This role is highly valued and is an excellent way to have your efforts recognized by leaders at the top levels in the organization.
Destáquese del resto
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Improve financial status by analyzing results monitoring variances; identify trends and recommend actions to management. Analyze current and past financial data and performance
- Assist in closing cycles for service company and holding company
- Prepare reports and projections based on detailed analysis
- Preparation of reports for tax purposes
- Evaluate current capital expenditures
- Explore investment opportunities
- Coordinate with other members of the finance team to review financial information and forecasts
- Provide financial models and forecasting
- Assist with audits to maintain the integrity of financial and data
- Understand key business unit operating metrics/drivers and measure performance to established metrics
- Work with businesses in pricing, RFPs and evaluating cost structures
- 4-5 years' experience in similar position
- Working in a complex organization (e.g. Business Controller III OR Finance Manager on area level) on routine, but productive financial analyses
- Completing routine assignments that come directly from GM's
- Assisted in the development of long-range financial forecasts and related budgets, and in the preparation of reports, ad hoc reporting
- A background in working on special projects, outside routine analyses
- Working in environments with multiple data sources and data formats
- Considered an expert in Excel
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.
Now let's not forget our office!
We are located a beautiful high-rise in the heart of downtown Austin that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th floor, you will be greeted by our bright and beautiful space with fantastic downtown views everywhere. You will love the friendly and energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we all enjoy immensely. Things like - free garage parking in our building that is safe and secure. Fresh Starbucks coffee delivered daily, delicious catered lunches daily, and refrigerators stocked with all sorts of tasty cold drinks from which to choose!