Sobre el puesto
The Environmental Monitoring (EM) Technician is responsible for providing routine and investigational environmental monitoring support of classified manufacturing, filling, and support areas for pharmaceutical operations.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment, working safely and accountable for supporting all health, safety, and environmental Corporate and Site goals.
- Support production operations by means of EM sampling of classified manufacturing, filling, and support areas and operations personnel.
- Support execution of qualification activities and special projects as necessary.
- Successfully interact with and support EM laboratory processes.
- Ensure compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and maintain constant inspection-readiness.
- Ensure integrity of data collected is maintained with accurate and complete documentation.
- Participate in process streamlining and continuous performance improvement.
Destáquese del resto
- Must be capable of working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and physically demanding environment with extended periods of standing/walking.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds and be able to pass, push, and pull to execute aspects of job duty.
- Must be able to repeatedly gown in building dedicated uniform aseptically.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office products and Outlook.
- Knowledge of/familiarity with pharmaceutical cleanroom environments and operations.
- Exceptional observational skills, ability to think analytically, and possess an attention to detail.
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.