Sobre el puesto
We are currently looking for a Demand Planning Manager North America, based in our Austin office. You will be responsible for setting up demand and supply planning standards, leading the S&OP process, optimizing demand planning accuracy, improving product availability and using a data-driven and statistical approach to draw your conclusions.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Define & Implement standards in the demand planning process across North America
- Roll-out and improve the usage of our demand, forecast and inventory management tool Slim4 (Slimstock)
- Lead the S&OP process to improve the alignment of business requirements, demand and supply on the short and medium term.
- Improve product availability by analyzing data, forecasts, order patterns
- Closely monitor stock levels and propose action plans
- Define clear rules on stock policy and implement this process in all North American companies
- Be the key user for Slimstock regarding functional questions, ideas and improvements
- Identify weak spots and propose improvements on
- Back order management
- Portfolio screening
- New product introductions (product life cycle)
- Involved in new ERP implementations of D365 as BPO of demand planning
Destáquese del resto
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position with knowledge of Demand Planning topics like bullwhip effect, statistical analysis, process model definition, product portfolio management) and experience in using planning tools and leading S&OP meetings.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You are accurate, analytical, and proactive
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Slimstock or a similar planning and inventory management tool is a must
- Experience with ERP systems (like D365, AX, Navision, or SAP) is a must
- Experience with PowerBI creating reports is a strong plus
- You are flexible and open to travel across North America
- With your enthusiasm, you can encourage people to follow your lead
- You are a positive thinker and have a solution-oriented mindset
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Fagron offers its associates competitive salaries and a wide range of benefits including a 401(k) plan with a generous company matching contribution; medical, vision and dental; health savings account (HSA); holiday/paid time off.
Now let's not forget our office!
We are located a beautiful high-rise in the heart of downtown Austin that is very easy to access. Once you arrive at the 12th floor, you will be greeted by our bright and beautiful space with fantastic downtown views everywhere. You will love the friendly and energetic atmosphere of our office, along with the great perks we all enjoy immensely. Things like - free garage parking in our building that is safe and secure. Fresh Starbucks coffee delivered daily, delicious catered lunches daily, and refrigerators stocked with all sorts of tasty cold drinks from which to choose!