Sobre el puesto
We are currently looking for an FP&A Manager EMEA in Rotterdam.
Fagron is building its EMEA team and as a very important part of the EMEA finance team, you will be managing our EMEA FP&A process. You will provide support to the Finance Manager EMEA to help define the annual budget and targets across the teams, discuss trade-offs and identify opportunities and risks to the plans. Next to that you will lead the financial assessment process supporting the strategic investment decisions to insure resources are deployed behind the projects with the greatest return on investment for Fagron. Finance is infused into every single aspect of our global organization. You will be based in Rotterdam, but some travel will be part of your job. We are looking for someone who can empathize with people, and who is confident to take the FP&A process of EMEA to the next level.
• Develop, professionalize and organize the FP&A process of EMEA efficiently and in such a way that we are ready for growth but can also capture the current potential available in the business
• Be able to think in processes and how to improve them to get the best in class financial processes throughout the EMEA region
• Help to shape the long-term direction for the EMEA organization from a financial angle and have a clear view on the performance indicators which will define our success
• Participate in the monthly, quarterly and annual financial processes and give guiding to the reporting entities how to improve their management reporting
• Coordinate the various financial activities within the region
• Prepare detailed reports (financial analysis, ratio analysis, etc.) for management
• Develop, implement and check Fagron’s standards and guidelines on Finance processes
Destáquese del resto
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business required
• 4+ years of FP&A or Business control experience required in an international environment
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Adaptable, flexible and able to succeed in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Affinity with a sales-driven organization, analytical, accurate and performance driven
• Positive and collaborative attitude and influencing skills.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken as well as written
We offer you a varied job in a successful, international and fast-growing organization. You will be part of a fresh and motivated team and get plenty of room for self-development with sufficient perspectives for professional growth.
Read more at careers.fagron.com and take on the challenge!