Sobre el puesto
Position Summary: The Warehouse Lead Technician will physically process incoming goods with the goal of timely and accurate receipt and correct storage in the warehouse.
· Lead Warehouse Team in daily operational and logistical responsibilities
· Receiving of incoming items into Dynamics 365 Inventory Management System, ensure correct documentation is filled out and processes followed, report discrepancies, missing documentation and damages to Supervisor.
· Put away items in proper storage locations ensuring all items have been scanned and D365 is updated.
· Ensure all Sales Orders are picked quickly, efficiently and shipped on time.
· Coordinate the loading and unloading of incoming and outgoing items.
· Proficient in using scanners and Microsoft applications to compete daily activities.
· Experienced using material handling equipment. · Ability to communicate with all levels clearly and effectively.
· Guarantee all Receiving, Storage and Fulfilment SOP’s are followed by warehouse staff, coaching and correcting when needed.
· Coordinate with Warehouse Supervisor ordering of supplies needed for warehouse operations
· Assist Warehouse Supervisor with inventory cycle counts, research and reconciliation. · Responsible for training adherence for warehouse personnel.
· Schedule maintenance for warehouse equipment and delivery vehicle.
· Maintain warehouse organization and cleanliness.
· Maintain warehouse security.
· Other duties as assigned
Destáquese del resto
· 2 or more years in actively working in a warehouse environment
· High School Diploma
· Previous/current experience as warehouse lead
· Material Handling Equipment (required)
· Valid driver’s license (required)
· Experience with Inventory Management Systems/Scanners (required)
· Ability to work independently (required)
· Microsoft Dynamics 365 or ERP systems (preferred)
· Microsoft Office (preferred)
We offer a dynamic environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where individuals need to have strong motivation and ability to work independently. Fagron is a widely expanding, international, professional and ambitious pharmaceutical company with multiple growth opportunities. Job opportunity includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, performance package, and ability to be part of an international leader in an expanding industry.