À propos du poste
Fagron is currently looking to expand its IT Supply team with a Junior Application Consultant in Rotterdam. This position offers room for exponential growth within the organization. You will be assisting our Application Consultants on client projects and will be learning how to handle your own projects and implementations. You started your career in IT not long ago and you want to take the next step. You want to have a more niche knowledge and what to be the ‘go-to’ to person for any questions or problems. You're a passionate and intellectually curious individual who loves problem solving and has exceptional communication skills.
At Fagron we work with different applications in different fields and in different machines. And in this role, you will be responsible for the technical support for these software programs.
- Answering questions of key-users, but also develop, test and implement those answers
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for all questions and problems
- Asses user requirements
- Propose new ideas to optimize and expand the application
- Assist in the implementation of the new versions
- Investigate the right usage of the application
- Provide post-implementation application support services
- Organize functional integration tests
- Perform administrative tasks
- Report project status to internal and external team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Information technology or similar
- At least 2 years of working experience in an IT work field
- Self initiative and ability to work independently and well under pressure
- Excellent proficiency and strong command of spoken English and business writing skills
- Working experience or knowledge on server configuration and setup, for example on application, infrastructure or web servers is an advantage
- Positive team spirit, and ability to work with peers towards a common goal
- Basic programming skills will be an advantage
- Working experience or knowledge on ERP solutions (MS Nav, MS AX) will be an advantage
We offer a unique working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. We have an open and informal organization culture, where you need to be able to work independently. Fagron is a young, professional and ambitious company with plenty of growth opportunities and we will offer you a competitive compensation.