À propos du poste
Mission of the job
Physically processing ingoing as well as outgoing goods with the aim of ensuring punctual deliveries, correct storage in the warehouse and a correct administration.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Warehouse Support
- Receive incoming goods, check them based on a checklist, book them into the ERP system, with the necessary labels and assign them to the right storage space with the aim of contributing to the organization’s internal organization.
- In case of errors for incoming goods forward this to the Foreman Warehouse with the aim of notifying the supplier and/or Purchase.
- Fill the picking shelves, where necessary with the help of a forklift, with the aim to always have a stock for picking.
- After verification of the order pick the orders for internal and external customers and pack and prepare them for dispatch or production with the aim of contributing to correct and timely deliveries.
- Provide the necessary documents with the aim of guaranteeing the seamless dispatch or production of the products.
- Keep the warehouse clean and maintaining it as well as the material with the aim of creating a safe and clean working environment.
- Periodically count stocks, and, in function of the reality, make changes to the ERP system with the aim of having a reliable and accurate stock management system.
- Maintain professional knowledge with the aim of maximizing one’s own professional knowledge and applying it in an optimum manner within the organization.
- May have to work at both sites locations of JCB Laboratories and Fagron Sterile Services depending on production needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- High School Diploma
- Previous work in a warehouse environment is preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with Microsoft AX is preferred
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth, which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents. Be part of a collaborative culture that rewards you with competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package and a truly open and dynamic work environment.