À propos du poste
- Responsible for monthly forecasting, budgeting and closing cycles and group reporting.
- Participate in the annual and quarterly budget process.
- Understand key business operating metrics/drivers and measures performance to established metrics.
- Determine financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Ensure financial and accounting processes and controls are in place to safeguard company assets.
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws and regulations
- Program management experience, including effective use of internal controls and providing stakeholder leadership.
- ERP system expertise required
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Solid team player with the ability to work independently in a confident, deliberate and productive manner.
- Ability to research issues and arrive at logical well-documented analysis and conclusions.
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.