À propos du poste
We are looking for a full-time Post Production Technician that has experience compounding ophthalmic and intravenous solutions from a manufacturing, hospital or home infusion setting.
This position will be working collaboratively with other compounding Post Production Technicians to fill client orders. He/she gathers and pre-checks compounding material prior to its entry into the clean room.
- Preparing sterile intravenous admixture compounds based on SOPs.
- Understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), USP Chapter 797, and company policies concerning sterile compounding.
- Performs area clearance and verifies batch supplies and enters data in the computer system.
- Properly use all equipment in the lab that is necessary to make the compound.
- Assembles, inspects and verifies compounding components.
- Calibration and proper documentation of scales, electronic meters, etc.
- Follow all safety and USP guidelines for preparation of compounding I.V. solutions.
You possess the following qualifications, background and abilities:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years Hospital I.V. / clean room / sterile manufacturing compounding experience preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time while working under a vertical or horizontal hood
- Must be capable of wearing all protective wear as required by the facility SOPs. This includes, but not limited to: mask, gloves, gown, hairnet, safety goggles, etc.
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs.
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.