À propos du poste
We are seeking a Supply Chain Specialist to join our team in St. Paul. This role will have responsibility for all inbound supply chain support activities.
The Supply Chain Specialist will mainly focus on the inbound domestic and international transportation and administration of API’s, excipients, and Pharmaceutical Machinery for use in Pharmaceutical Compounding.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate FDA/DEA/Customs documentation and submit to broker for all inbound purchase orders
- Occasionally process export orders by submitting export entry through ACE or carrier when applicable
- Analyzes documentation provided to determine that harmonized tariff number and whether the shipment qualifies for special tariff treatment and ensures all government agency regulations are followed for international trade
- Contacting suppliers and manufacturers for inbound orders and updating the ERP as needed with expected delivery dates and lead times
- Coordinating with quality and others internal stakeholders for new item introductions
- Creating and executing purchase return orders (RMA’s) as needed
- Obtain and create quotes for inbound and outbound shipments and source best method of transportation
- Other duties as assigned
You possess the following qualifications, background, and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or Logistics preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience leading logistics activities within an FDA regulated environment
- Advanced Excel skills a plus
- Experience with ERP systems required
Fagron offers exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth. We provide an open and truly dynamic environment which supports and encourages you to develop your skills and talents.